I feel like I’m missing something.
Restaurants are opening up around town like gangbusters, and I can’t figure out why. Is this a sign of the economy bouncing back? Has Louisville’s appetite for eating out reached epic proportions? Am I just noticing this uptick more because I write about food? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
I’m going to take a Dayquil and ponder this. In the meantime, here is a round-up of some notable openings (and a closing or two). Click the source links for more info.
- Open: El Camino (Consuming Louisville)
- Opening: Loop 22 Rotisserie and Grill (The Courier-Journal); Great Flood Brewing Company (Consuming Louisville)
- Open: Atlantic No. 5 (Ashlee Eats)
- Opening: Unnamed restaurant from the same management company behind Doc Crow’s Southern Smokehouse and Raw Bar and La Coop: Bistro a Vins (Business First of Louisville)
- Closed: Ri Ra Irish Pub and Restaurant (Insider Louisville)
- Opening: Two Brazilian restaurants — Boi Na Braza and Brazeiros Churrascaria (Business First of Louisville); Tavern on Fourth (Business First of Louisville)
- Opening: Second location of W.W. Cousins (Business First of Louisville)