January 14, 2013 by Ashlee Clark Thompson
- In case you took a break from the internets this weekend, Louisville staple Lynn’s Paradise Café closed a little more than a week after a former employee took to Facebook to talk about new policy changes at the restaurant. I put together a timeline on Ashlee Eats and at WFPL.org, and hop over to Eater Louisville to see a full rundown.
- The seventh annual Desserts First Girl Scout fundraiser will take place Jan. 24, and you have a chance to judge these desserts. (Megabites Louisville)
- Green BEAN Delivery, an organic food delivery service, has expanded its territory around Louisville to include Goshen in Oldham County, Mt. Washington in Bullitt County and Georgetown in Floyd County. Read my review of Green BEAN here. (Business First of Louisville)
- Word on the street is that Qdoba might open two more locations in Louisville. (Business First of Louisville)
- The company that operates the Galt House plans to open a bar, a deli and an ice cream shop on Main Street in the Whiskey Row section of the area. (Business First of Louisville)