A group of Louisville restaurants and bars will serve up cocktails this week to benefit victim of Hurricane Sandy.
A line-up of establishments will serve their version of the Hurricane cocktail during the Hurricanes for the Hurricane fundraiser. Proceeds from the drinks will go toward service industry workers in New York City who were impacted by last week’s hurricane.
Hurricanes for the Hurricane fundraiser begins tonight, Nov. 6, at Decca. Here is the full roster of participants:
- Tuesday, Nov. 6: Decca
- Wednesday, Nov. 7: The Silver Dollar
- Thursday, Nov. 8: St. Charles Exchange
- Friday, Nov. 9: Molly Malone’s (St. Matthews)
- Saturday, Nov. 10: Meat and Big Bar
- Sunday, Nov. 11: Rye on Market
Visit Hurricanes for the Hurricane’s Facebook page for more information.