September 24, 2012 by Ashlee Clark Thompson
- Mozz, a restaurant on Market Street, is no more. (Insider Louisville)
- Louisville Craft Beer Week, a celebration of Louisville’s beer scene, is going on right now. (Consuming Louisville)
- Hammerheads, a restaurant on Swan Street, is featured in the October issue of Martha Stewart Living. (Hammerheads’ Facebook page)
- Dish on Market in downtown Louisville will give patrons a 5 percent discount on their meal if they leave their phones at the door with the maitre d’. (Business First of Louisville)
- Spinelli’s Pizzeria has opened a location in Okolona, but it’s pick-up and delivery only (Spinelli’s Facebook page)
- Louisville-based Papa John’s has opened its first restaurant in Azerbaijan. (Business First of Louisville)
Know of other food news in Louisville and the surrounding area? Leave a comment or send me an email at email@example.com.