Leave a comment
September 17, 2012 by Ashlee Clark Thompson
- Jack in the Box has shown interest in coming to Louisville. (Business First of Louisville)
- Taco Bell has the restaurant industry’s most-engaging Facebook posts, according to the social media software and consulting firm Expion. Taco Bell is a part of the Louisville-based Yum! Brands. (Business First of Louisville)
- Cafeteria food is getting a healthy makeover in Jefferson County and nationwide (LEO Weekly)
- Farmington Historic Plantation will have an Old-Fashioned Fall Harvest and Pig Roast Sunday, Oct. 14. Along with the pig roast, the event will include food trucks and a homebrew competition. (Farmington Historic Plantation’s Facebook page)
- There are three new Louisville apps to help find good food and drink in the area. (Megabites Louisville)
Know of other food news in Louisville and the surrounding area? Leave a comment or send me an email at email@example.com.