Before I begin, a word from Barbra:
Yep, I’m “Sadie, Sadie, married lady.”
I married my partner-in-food, Rob, this past Sunday. We laughed, we cried, we had cake. In a word, the day was AWESOME.
It’s time to return to what I love to do — eat food and write about it on this blog.
There will be some interesting stuff happening around these parts in the next few months. Here’s a peek:
- The first guest $10 Challenge post will appear on the blog this Friday (I’m still taking guest posts, so please send them my way)
- I’ll review the Kentucky Fresh Cookbook, one of (if not the) best addition to my cookbook collection
- More recipes, thanks in part to some new kitchenware Rob and I received over the weekend
- Food and drink recommendations, because when I love a product, I love it HARD
- A revamp of the blog’s appearance
- Video! Of me! Cooking!