August 19, 2011 by Ashlee Clark Thompson
The Kentucky State Fair is here again, and I will make it out to there before the festivities end Aug. 28. I’m excited to see all the exhibits and contest entries, and I even entered a couple of baked items in the culinary competition. And of course, I’m looking forward to the fair food.
Remember last year?
I challenged myself to eat the Krispy Kreme burger at the 2010 Kentucky State Fair. Though my stomach wasn’t so happy, it was kind of fun to eat something that outrageous and brag about it later. I don’t, however, advocate eating this more than once a year.
I will leave it up to the readers to decide what I should try at this year’s fair. Should I go crazy and get something similar to the Krispy Kreme burger? Or should I keep it simple with basic fried foods?
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)