June 24, 2011 by Ashlee Clark Thompson
I’m going to scream if I have to look at one more cardboard box.
For the past week, I have been packing in preparation for my move out of Old Louisville and to the Wyandotte area. I hate moving. I really do. I hate packing and the subsequent cleaning that results when you go through piles of your own junk. I hate carrying a shoe rack and hampers and oscillating fans and all those other things with awkward shapes down to my Corolla from a second floor apartment. I hate having to redo the whole process in reverse when I arrive at my new location. And I especially hate that I haven’t had time to blog about food and whatnot. HATE HATE HATE.
So the $10 Challenge will return Monday, as will more regular blogging, after I’ve (hopefully) escaped my own personal hell of relocating. In the meantime, here are some things that have been on my mind:
- My new place is less than 10 minutes away from Vietnam Kitchen and Sunergos Coffee. Excuse me while I perform a happy dance.
- I’m pouring out a little bourbon for my friends and good writers who were laid off from the Courier-Journal this week.
- Fried Kool-Aid is a thing now. I’m so mad about it.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)