February 23, 2011 by Ashlee Clark Thompson
The past couple of weeks have been packed full of change.
I just ended my year as an AmeriCorps VISTA (which I will blog about in the next few days).
I was hired full-time at the non-profit organization where I spent my VISTA term.
And I’ve just been hired to write a column for Food and Dining Magazine.
I will adapt the $10 Challenge for the magazine’s next issue, which will come out around Derby time. This won’t be a rehashing of Challenges I’ve already completed. My column will feature a new restaurant, but I’ll still have $10 and a hearty appetite.
I’d love to hear your suggestions for places to conduct $10 Challenges for the magazine and blog. Visit Food and Dining Magazine’s Facebook page and write your suggestion on the wall. Leave a comment below. Or send me a direct message or reply on Twitter.
Thank you for reading this blog and giving me the support to go after more food writing gigs. If I could, I’d buy everyone a jar of Nutella and some pretzels so you could celebrate with me. But really, a sincere and heartfelt thanks, ladies and gentlemen.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)