My top 12 foods that everyone likes

June 23, 2010 by Ashlee Clark Thompson

One food that everyone likes -- pancakes.

SFoodie, a great food blog from SF Weekly, recently published a blog post about the top five foods everyone likes: chocolate, NY-style pizza, ice cream, pie and french fries.

I wholeheartedly agree with the list.

But this just scraps at the surface of go-to staples in an American diet.

With the help of my uncle and my mom (the two people available who were as interested in this list as I was), I compiled a list of the additional foods I think everyone likes.

1. Bacon
  2. Chicken
  3. Muffins
  4. Macaroni and cheese
  5. Lasagna
  6. Toast
  7. Cereal
  8. Popcorn
  9. Pancakes
  10. Oreos
  11. Pizza, in general
  12. A nice burger (includes beef, turkey, veggie, bison)

Think you have a better food for the list? Comment away.

Advertisements

8 thoughts on “My top 12 foods that everyone likes

1. Autumn says:

A. The only thing that i think makes this list remotely valid is the fact that you can prepare all of the dished above so many ways (or there are so many different varieties)! Is Bread too broad a category? B/C I love bagels, rolls, english muffins, regular old slices, etc.

2. Rob says:

#3.. hmm. How much was that worth on a triple letter again?… like 63?

3. Susie says:

I know it’s been discussed, but I’m going to have to say mashed potatoes is a good one. Or, if we need to be more broad, potatoes.

Also, pudding.

4. Lo-Real says:

Toast? Really?

5. Jess Egan says:

CUSTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooo custard yay custard we all love custard custard is delicious yum yum in my tum

6. sikiş says:

I love reading through an article that can make people think.
    Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

7. Sara faye says: