Bear with me, folks.
I’m going to try something new with this entry.
I want to make it simpler to find grocery deals in Louisville. So instead of doing a long run-down, I’m going to highlight the best deals on certain products.
If you like this format, let me know. Contact me if you don’t.
- Milk: Kroger, $1.98/gallon (with Kroger card)
- Bread: ValuMarket, 99 cents/loaf (Bunny bread)
- Raspberries: Meijer, Five containers for $5
- Peaches: Kroger, 88 cents/pound (with Kroger card)
- Grapes: Meijer, 88 cents/pound
- Minute Maid Orange Juice: ValuMarket, $1.99/carton
- Cantaloupes: Meijer, Two for $3
- Top sirloin steak: ValuMarket, $3.99/pound
- Kellogg’s cereal: ValuMarket, Five boxes for $10