May 2, 2010 by Ashlee Clark Thompson
Are you still hung over from the Kentucky Derby?
I thought so.
When you completely come to, check out these deals at grocery stores around town. I recommend the dozen eggs for 98 cents at Kroger.
- Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Crunch, Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats, and All Bran: Two for $5
- Sun Chips, Baked Lays or Rold Gold: Two for $5 (with card)
- Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix: Five for $5
Kroger (all sales require Kroger card)
- Yellow sweet corn: Six ears for $2
- Kroger milk: $1.78 per gallon
- A dozen eggs: 98 cents
- Lean Cuisine and Stouffer’s entrees: Five for $10
- Arnold Sandwich Thins: Two for $5
- Tropicana Orange, Trop50 or Dole juices: $2.38
- Hass avocados, vidalia sweet onions and tropical mangoes: 10 for $10
- Special K or Smart Start cereal: Buy one, get one free
- Dunkin’ Donuts coffee: $5.99